Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Nursery is ready






Well, I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the way that everything turned out. Ben's room is done!!! Thanks James, Tori & Mom!



Of course I could obsess over some imperfections (I hate the cheap press board built ins and bad dry walling), but I need to save my energy for what lies ahead very soon! Any day now according to the doctor. Will we have a turkey baby? This pop up timer is out. I think I've been a good sport until this past Thursday when just about everything has become uncomfortable. I never realized how much the average person bends down in one day until recently. Next pregnancy I'm getting one of these tools. My belly will thank me.

3 comments:

Liz said...

It looks wonderful! Nicely done Dan and James!

Anonymous said...

Love love! Now we just need the baby that goes with it :)

yvonne said...

So sweet; it looks so comfy. Sending love...ox